Sunday, October 15, 2006

The First Course

Gourmand Syndrome is a rare, benign condition that sometimes occurs in people who sustain injuries to the right, frontal lobe. These people develop a new, post-injury passion for good food.

This blog takes you on a culinary journey with J and K, self-diagnosed patients "suffering" from the Gourmand Syndrome.

J is a transportation engineer and I work in non-profit public relations. With a shared passion for food, wine and travel, we treat our "affliction" with a philosophy that every meal should be a memorable one.

If you have a question or a comment please submit a post. Submissions are monitored before they are posted not because I will censor feedback, but because I wish to eradicate spam.

- K


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm writing a story about Utah food blogs for utahstories.com. I'm interested in including your blog in the piece. Can you please e-mail me your first and last names so I can include that info in the story?

Thank you,

Leo Dirr
ldirr@hotmail.com

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Emily Peterson said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I feel like we are long lost friends. I love your writing and I'll add you to my blogroll, if you like?

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self-diagnosed?
What kind of injuries did the both of you sustain?

4:18 PM  
Blogger K and J said...

My personal fall from grace was going over my bike handlebars face first onto the pavement, about 12 years ago. I came away from the experience with a visit to a plastic surgeon to sew up my chin, a root canal on my front tooth, a black eye and a serious hankering for caviar and fine wine.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home